About Me

I'm a 26 year old dad to be from Ohio. My son is due October 28th. I have unfortunately always been over weight. I want to make sure I lose the weight this time to make sure I am around and healthy for him. Please come back as often as possible and help keep things new and exciting here...hopefully we will all have some fun along the way to me getting in shape. Please feel free to send suggestions for diet or workouts you want to see me do. If you want to follow along with me on your own please send in updates of your progress if you would like to share.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Torture Weekend

Thanks for coming back and helping me out with your vote and support. If this is your first time here then welcome.

I enjoyed the last two days of walking, and I will walk again tomorrow. This weekend though I decided that I would like to feel the burn so I picked some very challenging workout options for me to do.

Put your vote in and let me know what you think I should do.

What extreme workout should I do daily this weekend?
500 jumping jacks
250 sit ups
20 minutes of leg lifts
20 flights of stairs up & down
ugg boots

No comments: