About Me

I'm a 26 year old dad to be from Ohio. My son is due October 28th. I have unfortunately always been over weight. I want to make sure I lose the weight this time to make sure I am around and healthy for him. Please come back as often as possible and help keep things new and exciting here...hopefully we will all have some fun along the way to me getting in shape. Please feel free to send suggestions for diet or workouts you want to see me do. If you want to follow along with me on your own please send in updates of your progress if you would like to share.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Two Days In

I have to say that I was a little surprised by the overwhelming support to the option of walking for 30 minutes per day. I assumed that there would be a vote for the more punishing workouts like the jumping jacks or sit ups. My dogs definitely appreciate your votes as they got two great workouts trying to keep up with me.

It was very nice after a long day stuck inside to take a nice brisk walk through the neighborhood before I move in a couple weeks.

I will be updating the poll for new work out options tomorrow. Please come back and vote for something new and exciting as I will take out the winning option each time on the next vote.

No comments: