About Me

I'm a 26 year old dad to be from Ohio. My son is due October 28th. I have unfortunately always been over weight. I want to make sure I lose the weight this time to make sure I am around and healthy for him. Please come back as often as possible and help keep things new and exciting here...hopefully we will all have some fun along the way to me getting in shape. Please feel free to send suggestions for diet or workouts you want to see me do. If you want to follow along with me on your own please send in updates of your progress if you would like to share.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Friday-Sunday

I have good new and bad news. The bad news is that I haven't gotten any suggestions from anyone yet so I will have to make another poll from my own ideas this time. The good news is that I have lost 7 pounds since we started!

I am definitely not doing any more sit ups. Two days of 100 sit ups a day has got me feeling like I got punched in the gut. It is a good feeling though, because I know I got a good work out. I ended up doing 25 normal sit ups, 25 sit ups while holding my knees at 90 degree angles to the floor, 25 twisting my right elbow to my left knee, and 25 with left elbow to right knee. The twisting sit ups reminded me that somewhere under these love handles I have long forgotten muscles, and by far the hardest. There is a very long road ahead of me before I ever expect to see any definition, but with workouts like the last two, I know I am laying the foundation.

I am going to be doing a lot of lifting today getting ready to move, so I am going to use that as my excersise. There is a new poll below for tomorrow through Sunday. Please remember to leave a suggestion for a work out after you vote. Thanks!

What workout routine should I do daily Friday-Sunday?
30 minutes wii boxing
60 minutes of backyard football
20 minute bike ride
boots

No comments: