About Me

I'm a 26 year old dad to be from Ohio. My son is due October 28th. I have unfortunately always been over weight. I want to make sure I lose the weight this time to make sure I am around and healthy for him. Please come back as often as possible and help keep things new and exciting here...hopefully we will all have some fun along the way to me getting in shape. Please feel free to send suggestions for diet or workouts you want to see me do. If you want to follow along with me on your own please send in updates of your progress if you would like to share.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

What Do You Think?


I want to say thank you to all of you that have visited the site, whether you are a repeat visitor or if this is your first time. Your participation is what makes my blog work. So Thank you for stopping by and for voting!

The main idea of this idea is that you get to have some fun by suggesting what workouts I should do, and being able to read about my experience with them. To date, all of the work out options have been ones that I have come up with that I thought might be enjoyable for you to read about, and challenging for me.

Please feel free to leave a comment by clicking on the "comments" link below. I really want to start getting some ideas rolling in that I can incorporate into the polls. Once we get enough coming in to choose several from, I will pick 3-4 of the ones that I feel I am capable of doing at my current fitness level at the time of the poll.

Thank you so much for helping me do this.

1 comment:

srinath said...

Love the interactive nature of your blog.
some polls that i may recommend are snack ideas, best timing for exercises & combination of food.

feel free to visit www.friendly-tips.com to get some more healthy living tips.