About Me

I'm a 26 year old dad to be from Ohio. My son is due October 28th. I have unfortunately always been over weight. I want to make sure I lose the weight this time to make sure I am around and healthy for him. Please come back as often as possible and help keep things new and exciting here...hopefully we will all have some fun along the way to me getting in shape. Please feel free to send suggestions for diet or workouts you want to see me do. If you want to follow along with me on your own please send in updates of your progress if you would like to share.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I'm back

Well we are moved into the new house. No where near unpacked, but moved at least. We painted for 4-6 hours or more a night for several days. The moving involved tons of lifting and up and down stairs over and over.

I feel like I did a very good job sticking to a reasonable diet during the move with limited junk food, and choosing healthier options when forced to eat while out. The workout was definitely up to par. I highly recommend moving to anyone wanting to get into shape. It will definitely work out every muscle in your body. If you don't feel like moving just offer to help a friend. You will make their day while getting a great workout, and they will probably buy you dinner as well.

The scale is still packed up, but I feel as though I have slimmed down a little more. Last time I weighed right before packing the scale I was down 15 pounds. I am hoping to be 18-20 pounds down once I get the scale unpacked.

What workout routine for Wednesday-Friday?
30 minute walk through wetlands next door?
20 flights of stairs?
other? --leave comment with your suggestion
sheepskin boots

No comments: